FROM £120 + VAT PER PERSON
SOUTHAMPTON OR NATIONWIDE
Developed by MHFA England, this half day course is an introductory session to raise awareness of mental health. Delegates will gain an understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma.
The course gives delegates a basic knowledge of common mental health issues and teaches them how to look after their own mental health and wellbeing.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for those looking to understand and improve their knowledge and confidence about mental health and to learn the skills to support their own and others’ positive wellbeing in the workplace.
What To Expect
- An understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
- A manual to refer to whenever they need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support their own mental health
- A certificate of attendance to say they are Mental Health Aware
Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities.
Why Choose Us?
Our values are at the heart of everything we do, so whether you’re calling us for the first time or booking to renew your qualification; we can guarantee you’ll receive first-class service with us, time and time again.
You’ll gain more than a life skill with MSA Safety. Almost all of our courses are accredited which means you’ll achieve a qualification valid for 3-5 years after you’ve completed your training.
Your convenience is at the top of our list, which is why we work closely with trainers and providers throughout the UK to deliver first-class courses at a time and place that suits you.
Training that Works
Our efficient, cost-effective and engaging training courses are designed to improve overall business performance and equip employees with up-to-date technical skills and knowledge.
All courses are available for larger groups, delivered at a venue and on a date to suit you – just contact us for a quotation. Please note that some courses will be subject to minimum and maximum numbers.