FROM £210 + VAT PER PERSON
SOUTHAMPTON OR NATIONWIDE
- Easy to Book
- Fully IOSH Accredited
- Digital certificate issued
- Delegate Support Available
- Course are Delivered in English
Who Should Attend
IOSH Leading Safely covers the following topics:
- Diagnosing your current behaviours (using a mobile app questionnaire before the course)
- Understanding safety and health leadership, its importance and key behaviours
- Looking at when things go wrong – case studies
- Getting leadership right – case studies
- Actions and commitment – reviewing your behaviours and making personal commitments for change
Multiple choice examination at the end of the course. certification for this course is valid for 3 years.
Why Choose Us?
Our values are at the heart of everything we do, so whether you’re calling us for the first time or booking to renew your qualification; we can guarantee you’ll receive first-class service with us, time and time again.
You’ll gain more than a life skill with MSA Safety. Almost all of our courses are accredited which means you’ll achieve a qualification valid for 3-5 years after you’ve completed your training.
Your convenience is at the top of our list, which is why we work closely with trainers and providers throughout the UK to deliver first-class courses at a time and place that suits you.
Training that Works
Our efficient, cost-effective and engaging training courses are designed to improve overall business performance and equip employees with up-to-date technical skills and knowledge.
All courses are available for larger groups, delivered at a venue and on a date to suit you – just contact us for a quotation. Please note that some courses will be subject to minimum and maximum numbers.