FROM £425 + VAT PER PERSON
SOUTHAMPTON OR NATIONWIDE
- Easy to Book
- Fully IOSH Accredited
- Digital certificate issued
- Delegate Support Available
- Course are Delivered in English
Who Should Attend
- Understand your responsibilities for safety in the workplace.
- Recognise common workplace hazards and implement appropriate control measures.
- Estimate, evaluate and reduce risk by applying a hierarchy of risk control.
- Undertake structured risk assessments and accident investigations.
- Understand the requirements of HSE legislation.
- Recognise different ways to measure and improve health and safety performance.
There is a 45-minute written assessment, consisting of 30 questions in a variety of formats, and a standard project which comprises of a workplace risk assessment.
Why Choose Us?
Our values are at the heart of everything we do, so whether you’re calling us for the first time or booking to renew your qualification; we can guarantee you’ll receive first-class service with us, time and time again.
You’ll gain more than a life skill with MSA Safety. Almost all of our courses are accredited which means you’ll achieve a qualification valid for 3-5 years after you’ve completed your training.
Your convenience is at the top of our list, which is why we work closely with trainers and providers throughout the UK to deliver first-class courses at a time and place that suits you.
Training that Works
Our efficient, cost-effective and engaging training courses are designed to improve overall business performance and equip employees with up-to-date technical skills and knowledge.
All courses are available for larger groups, delivered at a venue and on a date to suit you – just contact us for a quotation. Please note that some courses will be subject to minimum and maximum numbers.