FROM £75+ VAT PER PERSON
SOUTHAMPTON OR NATIONWIDE
The Work at Height Regulations 2005 require employers to ensure that a sufficient risk assessment is carried out so that all potential work at height risks are effectively identified, controlled and managed.
Every employer must also ensure that employees are appropriately trained to ensure that they can carry out their work safely.
Our half day Work at Height course is suitable for all employees and individuals who may undertake work at height operations.
- Easy to book
- Developed by health and safety professionals
- Ensures compliance with the Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Full delegate support
- Certificate Provided
- Refreshments provided
Who Should Attend
It is the employer’s duty to ensure that this training is provided: Regulation 5 of the Work at Height Regulations 2005 states that employers must ensure all employees engaged in any work at height activity must be competent to do so. This includes, but is not limited to, professions such as:
- Gutter cleaning
- Solar panel installation
- Putting up displays
- Minor roof work
- Shelf stacking
- Window cleaning
- Machine maintenance
The Legal Bit – Do You Comply?
- Introduction and Legislation – the risks, legislation, employer and employee duties and the hierarchy of control measures.
- Risk Assessments – what is a risk assessment? Identifying hazards, deciding who may be harmed, evaluating risks, recording findings, reviewing and updating.
- Reducing and Controlling the Risks – risk reduction, fragile surfaces, vehicles, training and emergency procedures.
- Work at Height Equipment – tower scaffolds, mobile elevating work platforms and ladders.
- All delegates are required to complete a multiple-choice end of course test.
- Full support is available for delegates with learning concerns. Please speak to your booker and they will ensure the necessary support is in place on the day.
- On passing, you will receive a certificate in the post within 10 days.
Tailored Work at Height Training
If you have a specific area of Work at Height which requires more in-depth training to meet your audiences needs, please call and we will be more than happy to discuss our flexible options and affordable prices.
Why Choose Us?
Our values are at the heart of everything we do, so whether you’re calling us for the first time or booking to renew your qualification; we can guarantee you’ll receive first-class service with us, time and time again.
You’ll gain more than a life skill with MSA Safety. Almost all of our courses are accredited which means you’ll achieve a qualification valid for 3-5 years after you’ve completed your training.
Your convenience is at the top of our list, which is why we work closely with trainers and providers throughout the UK to deliver first-class courses at a time and place that suits you.
Training that Works
Our efficient, cost-effective and engaging training courses are designed to improve overall business performance and equip employees with up-to-date technical skills and knowledge.
All courses are available for larger groups, delivered at a venue and on a date to suit you – just contact us for a quotation. Please note that some courses will be subject to minimum and maximum numbers.