EASE YOUR STRESS WITH A HEALTH AND SAFETY PARTNER YOU CAN TRUST.
Health and Safety Retained Services
Keeping a firm, consistent handle on your company’s health and safety is an enormous job. After-all, workplace risk isn’t something that ever goes away; it needs to be carefully considered and managed to guarantee that your business, staff and customers are protected, always.
And that’s where we come in. Our Retained Client Scheme means that you can relax in the knowledge that your health and safety is being taken care of and that you – and your staff – are getting the support you need.
Who is the Retained Client Scheme for?
- Anyone looking for peace of mind for a flat fee, allowing them to budget for their health and safety provisions with confidence
- Both large and small businesses – our training and consultancy covers business needs of all sizes
- Health and safety leads looking for additional support from a provider that goes the extra mile
- Busy companies looking for a way to minimise stress and increase productivity within their health and safety processes
Does this sound like you? Then read on…
What do you get?
We tailor your annual retainer fee to reflect your specific requirements and provide everything you need to effectively manage your workplace risk.
All of our Retained Client Scheme packages include:
- A PDF and printed certificate of engagement of our external competent advisory service (a great addition to any potential tenders)
- A CV of your nominated MSA Safety Advisor, which can also be included in your tenders
- Office hours and telephone contact details
- Advice and updates on health and safety legislation changes as they happen
- Two points of contact, including your advisor and your team at our head office
- Provision of advisory guidance relating to your health and safety questions and queries
- Support for your nominated person, including step by step guidance on how to deal with issues in your working environment
Depending on your needs, you will also benefit from:
- A dedicated Health and Safety Consultant
- Annual health and safety review meetings
- An annually updated health and safety policy
- Priority response to accidents and incidents on site
- Accident investigations on site
- On site safety inspections visits
- Covid guidance updates as they happen
- Dedicated training department to assist with all training requirements, bookings and advice
- Health and safety training course discounts
- Assistance with risk assessments
- A quarterly newsletter to help keep you up to speed with events and updates
- Health and safety audits
- Support to help you achieve industry accreditations (CHAS, SMAS)
- A selection of forms and procedures to help you manage your health and safety
- Fire risk assessments of your premises
- Assistance for COSHH Assessments
- A contact to liaise with regulatory authorities
- Assistance in completing pre-tender questionnaires
- DSE (VDU) and workstation assessments
Interested? Here’s how it works.
We will arrange a meeting to discuss your company needs and expectations with you.
With your specific requirements in mind, we will calculate a custom retainer fee.
We will send you a written proposal – including the retainer fee – for your consideration.
Once you are happy to proceed, You will then receive your welcome pack ready for our new retained partnership.
You can end the service at any time and we will continue building our service to meet your company needs and budget.
So, are you ready to take the first step?
Book a free consultation with a member of our friendly team.
Safety advice you can trust from a team that cares about your operational growth.