How can we help you today?
Our attributions include:
Welcome to MSA Safety
M S Associates (Safety) Ltd are a client focused health and safety consultancy with extensive expertise and experience in the construction industry and health and safety at work.
Supporting our growing client base from our head office is in Southampton, with a team of experienced associate advisers and trainers in the South, as well as operating throughout the UK.
Specialising in CDM Consultancy, we offer experience in development, civil engineering and refurbishment projects and we deliver practical support, ensuring SMEs comply with health and safety legislation.
We also offer support to clients who need help with:
- SSIP (Safety Schemes in Procurement) accreditation
- HSE (Health and Safety Executive) intervention, including accident investigation.
As a CITB Approved Training Organisation (ATO) and fully accredited CITB Site Safety Plus centre, we have the facilities to provide the Health and Safety courses you need here or at a venue of your choice. You can also claim your CITB grant through our centre.
Our training services are not limited to the construction industry, as we offer a broad range of training courses across the industries.
The legal requirements around Health and Safety and training in the workplace can be daunting for many clients who do not specialise in these areas. So, at M S Associates, we pride ourselves on giving practical support and we always aim to offer straightforward, jargon-free advice.
We offer a free initial consultation to all new clients, which enables us to:
- Meet with you to discuss any health and safety concerns you may have.
- Gain an understanding of your existing level of compliance and safety.
- Review your training matrix and recommend future training courses.
- Observe your business in action to gain a better insight into your specific needs.
- Tailor our service to best meet your immediate safety needs and company ethos.
- Ensure our fees are realistic, based on your business and safety / training requirements.
Your Health and Safety Department
You can opt to become a retained client and enjoy the benefits of having your own health and safety team at a fraction of the cost.
Our affordable retainer scheme gives our clients the peace of mind that their workplace safety and compliance is covered, whilst enjoying additional benefits on offer to them.
Most of our clients are repeat customers requesting new work as well as referring us to colleagues and associates and we would be happy to discuss our services with you at any time.
To find out more about our range of services or to arrange a free consultation with one of our advisors, call us today on 02380 669305 and we’ll be happy to help.
02380 66 9305
Ask us a question...
Flexible In-House Training
Site Safety Inspection
Stay Up to Date
Sign up for our regular industry bulletins, with breaking news, changes in legislation and training offers.