FROM £130 + VAT PER PERSON
SOUTHAMPTON OR NATIONWIDE
- Easy to Book
- Delegate Support Available
- Course is Delivered in English
Who Should Attend
Supervisors and Operators who use cable avoidance tools and signals generators in their work should attend this course.
By the end of the course, the delegate will be able to:
- Work in line with guidance from HSG 47 for avoiding danger from underground services
- Safely use a cable detector/pipe detector.
- Identify and read gas/electricity/water/telecom service plans.
- Identify damaged and undamaged underground services using ground-penetrating radar.
- Understand utility services
- Locate services using cable avoidance tools
- Complete plans showing the services you have detected
- Show knowledge of the required PPE.
Mixture of theory and practical assessments. Certification is valid for 3 years.
Why Choose Us?
Our values are at the heart of everything we do, so whether you’re calling us for the first time or booking to renew your qualification; we can guarantee you’ll receive first-class service with us, time and time again.
You’ll gain more than a life skill with MSA Safety. Almost all of our courses are accredited which means you’ll achieve a qualification valid for 3-5 years after you’ve completed your training.
Your convenience is at the top of our list, which is why we work closely with trainers and providers throughout the UK to deliver first-class courses at a time and place that suits you.
Training that Works
Our efficient, cost-effective and engaging training courses are designed to improve overall business performance and equip employees with up-to-date technical skills and knowledge.
All courses are available for larger groups, delivered at a venue and on a date to suit you – just contact us for a quotation. Please note that some courses will be subject to minimum and maximum numbers.