FROM £360 + VAT PER PERSON
SOUTHAMPTON OR NATIONWIDE
This CITB two-day course is designed to assist those on site who have responsibility for managing all forms of temporary works. It is also designed to give confidence to senior management and those who engage contractors that they have recognised standard of knowledge.
This course will give the delegate thorough knowledge of the Temporary Works Co-ordinator role however this does not alone make a delegate competent, as this requires other attributes e.g. experience.
- Easy to Book
- Fully CITB Accredited
- CITB Course Publications Provided
- Duration: Two Days (0900-1700)
- Delegate Support Available
- CITB Certificate Provided
- All CITB Courses Delivered in English Only
- Online courses available
- Refreshments provided
- Onsite free parking
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for anyone who has been considered for appointment as a Temporary Works Co-ordinator/Supervisor and wishes to progress to the next professional level.
What You Gain
- The needs and processes for temporary work co-ordination
- The duties of the Temporary Works Coordinator (TWC)
- The roles of others involved in temporary works projects
- The need for temporary works policy and legal aspects
- The detail of BS5975 and the procedural controls described in the code
- How the temporary works process is applied in practice
- All delegates are required to complete a multiple-choice end of course test.
- Full support is available for delegates with learning concerns. Please speak to your booker and they will ensure the necessary support is in place on the day.
- On passing, you will receive a certificate in the post within 4-6 weeks.
- Certification for this course is valid for 5 years.
- To remain certified in this area, you will need to retake the course before the expiry date.
Why Choose Us?
Our values are at the heart of everything we do, so whether you’re calling us for the first time or booking to renew your qualification; we can guarantee you’ll receive first-class service with us, time and time again.
You’ll gain more than a life skill with MSA Safety. Almost all of our courses are accredited which means you’ll achieve a qualification valid for 3-5 years after you’ve completed your training.
Your convenience is at the top of our list, which is why we work closely with trainers and providers throughout the UK to deliver first-class courses at a time and place that suits you.
Training that Works
Our efficient, cost-effective and engaging training courses are designed to improve overall business performance and equip employees with up-to-date technical skills and knowledge.
All courses are available for larger groups, on a date to suit you and a location of your choice. For a quotation and more details, please call and we will be happy to help.’