Spring Giveaway Terms and Conditions
If you enter one of our giveaways/competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you understand and agree to them.
- To enter the competition/giveaway, you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- The closing date for the Spring Giveaway is the 26th March 2020 at 11am, and M S Associates (Safety) Ltd reserves the right to amend the competition/giveaway end date at any time.
- If you win the competition/giveaway, we will notify you by e-mail. The selection of a winner will be final, and no correspondence will be entered.
- By entering the competition/giveaway, the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as M S Associates (Safety) Ltd may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries may be disqualified.
- M S Associates (Safety) Ltd reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. M S Associates (Safety) Ltd may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition/giveaway only. If we do this, we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition/giveaway rules on the relevant competition/giveaway page.
- M S Associates (Safety) Ltd will endeavour to deliver prizes within a month of the competition/giveaway end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
- By supplying your details, you are agreeing to receive information, promotions and offers from M S Associates (Safety) Ltd via email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- M S Associates (Safety) Ltd will not be held responsible for any dietary specific issues or allergies arises from the consumption of the prize.
- If a winner relocates after entering the competition/giveaway and has changed address to one outside of United Kingdom, Eire, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man after the closing date M S Associates (Safety) Ltd will draw a new winner.
- When entering the competition/giveaway or claiming the prize you must use your real name. You may be required to provide us with proof of your identity and eligibility on request. Failure to provide adequate information (or to adequately.)
- No multiple, bulk, automated, machine assisted, third party, syndicate or other group entries will be accepted.
- We will disqualify any entries which, in our reasonable opinion, appear to have used any of these entry methods (including multiple entries, unless permitted) from the same IP address, telephone number, or similar.
- Winners are responsible for their own safety when accepting a food item, this includes known or unknown allergies, choking, storage, expiry dates and the disposal of all packaging materials.
- The Promotion, and these terms and conditions, are governed by English law
- Photo shown is for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
- Drink responsibly.
- Proof of age will be requested. Acceptable forms of ID to prove you are over 18 include: A photo driving licence, A passport, A proof of age card, such as the PASS card from the national Proof of Age Standards Scheme.
Newsletter Sign Up Spring Giveaway Draw
This prize draw is operated by M S Associates (Safety) Ltd and may be entered by all UK residents over the age of 18 but is not open to M S Associates (Safety) Ltd staff, associated persons or companies. No order or purchase necessary to enter the prize draw. Closing date for entry is the 26th of March 2020 at 11am. The winner will win Afternoon Tea for Two with Prosecco at one location from the below options:
- Harbour Hotel, Southampton
- The Garden Society, Eastleigh
- Rhinefield House, New Forest
Did you know CSCS has changed the way you apply for your card? Most people in construction are familiar with Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) cards. It’s the card that provides proof that individuals working on construction sites have the appropriate...
Did you know… Chinese New Year is celebrated by more than 20% of the world’s population, with some celebrants calling it the Spring Festival. Here are some interesting facts that you probably didn’t know about Chinese New Year: The most fireworks are set off in the...
Welcome back! We hope you enjoyed our Autumn Newsletter. Again, we received some great feedback so please keep it coming. As Christmas and the New Year approach, it’s a perfect time to reflect on what an incredible year its been for the MSA team and we want to...