Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
Duration: 2 days
£285 + VAT
This 2-day SSSTS training course is aimed to ensure candidates gain a thorough understanding of their legal responsibilities, and as such can better contribute to the instruction, supervision and monitoring of safety on site.
It is endorsed by Build UK as the standard training for all supervisors working on Build UK sites and provides an understanding of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues. It highlights legal responsibilities and the need to promote health and safety to supervise effectively.
- Easy to Book
- CITB Accredited
- Official CITB Course Publications Provided
- Duration: Two Days (0900-1700)
- Delegate Support Available
- Fully Accredited Tutors
- CITB Certificate Provided
- All CITB Course are Delivered in English
- Free on-site Parking
- Lunch and Refreshments Provided
Who should attend this SSSTS training course?
This course is for you if you’re considering, or already have, supervisory responsibilities.
At the end of the course you will understand:
- Health and safety law and how it applies to supervisors
- Your supervisory responsibilities in controlling site safely
- Risk assessments and the need for method statements
- Effective site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- Monitoring site activities effectively
- Timely intervention when bad practice is identified.
- All delegates are required to complete a multiple-choice end of course test.
- Full support is available for delegates with learning concerns. Please speak to your booker and they will ensure the necessary support is in place on the day.
- On passing, you will receive a certificate in the post within 4-6 weeks.
- Certification for this course is valid for 5 years.
- To remain certified in this area, you will need to retake the course before the expiry date.