CITB Site Supervisors Safety Course Refresher
CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme Refresher
Duration: 1 day
£190.00 + VAT
This refresher brings your health and safety knowledge up to date, as well as giving you a thorough overview of the legislative changes and their impact in the workplace. It builds on the material in the original course.
It is endorsed by Build UK as the standard training for all supervisors working on Build UK sites and provides an understanding of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues. It highlights legal responsibilities and the need to promote health and safety to supervise effectively.
- Easy To Book
- Fully CITB Accredited
- Official CITB Course Publications Provided
- Duration: One day (0900-1700)
- Full Delegate Support
- CITB Certificate Provided
- All CITB courses are delivered in English only
- Free on-site parking
- Lunch and Refreshments provided
Who should attend this SSSTS Refresher training course?
This course is for you if you have previously passed the Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS).
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- implement all updated health, safety, welfare and environmental legislation affecting your supervisory role
- implement new guidance and industry best practice affected by changes
- fulfil your responsibilities regarding health, safety, welfare and the environment
- All delegates are required to complete a multiple-choice end of course test.
- Full support is available for delegates with learning concerns. Please speak to your booker and they will ensure the necessary support is in place on the day.
- On passing, you will receive a certificate in the post within 4-6 weeks.
- Certification for this course is valid for 5 years.
- To remain certified in this area, you will need to retake the course before the expiry date.