CITB Site Management Safety Course (SMSTS)
CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
Duration: 5 Days
£550 + VAT
This course covers all relevant legislation affecting safe working in the building, construction and civil engineering industries. It highlights the need for risk assessment in the workplace, the implementation of the necessary control measures and adequate communication to sustain a health and safety culture within the workforce.
It is endorsed by Build UK as the standard training for all supervisors working on Build UK sites and provides an understanding of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues. It highlights legal responsibilities and the need to promote health and safety to supervise effectively.
- Easy To Book
- Fully CITB Accredited
- CITB Course Publications Provided
- Fully Accredited Tutors
- Duration: Five Days (0900-1700)
- Delegate Support Available
- CITB Certificate Provided
- All CITB Courses Delivered in English only
- Free on-site Parking
- Lunch and Refreshments Provided
Who should take this SMSTS training course?
This course is for you if you’re considering, or already have, responsibilities for planning, organising, monitoring, controlling and administering groups of staff e.g. site manager.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- implement all health, safety, welfare and environmental legislation affecting your daily work
- implement new guidance and industry best practice
- state your duties and responsibilities with regards to health, safety, welfare and the environment
- All delegates are required to complete a multiple-choice end of course test.
- Full support is available for delegates with learning concerns. Please speak to your booker and they will ensure the necessary support is in place on the day.
- On passing, you will receive a CITB certificate in the post within 4-6 weeks.
- Certification for this course is valid for 5 years.
- To remain certified in this area, you will need to retake the course before the expiry date.