CITB Site Management Safety Course Refresher
CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme Refresher (SMSTS-R)
Duration: 2 Days
£325 + VAT
This refresher brings your health and safety knowledge up to date and provides a thorough overview of the legislative changes and their impact in the workplace. It builds on the material in the original course as well as introducing new subjects.
- Easy to Book
- Fully CITB Accredited
- CITB Course Publications Provided
- Duration: Two Days (0900-1700)
- Delegate Support Available
- CITB Certificate Provided
- All CITB Courses Delivered in English Only
- Free on-site parking
- Lunch and Refreshments provided
Who should attend this SMSTS Refresher course?
This course if for you if you have passed the Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) training course, or a subsequent refresher in the last 5 years.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- implement all updated health, safety, welfare and environmental legislation which affects your management role
- implement new guidance and industry best practice
- fulfil your duties and responsibilities with regards to health, safety, welfare and the environment
- All delegates are required to complete a multiple-choice end of course test.
- Full support is available for delegates with learning concerns. Please speak to your booker and they will ensure the necessary support is in place on the day.
- On passing, you will receive a certificate in the post within 4-6 weeks.
- Certification for this course is valid for 5 years.
- CITB courses are delivered in English only.
- To remain certified in this area, you will need to retake the course before the expiry date.