CITB Health & Safety Awareness (Green CSCS Card)
CITB Health & Safety Awareness (Green CSCS Card) Training Course
Duration: 1 Day
£130.00 + VAT
Required when applying for the Green Labourer’s CSCS card.
This course highlights potential hazards when working on site and provides practical advice on keeping yourself and your colleagues safe. It covers your individual and employer’s responsibilities, including what you can do if you think anyone’s health and safety is being put at risk.
- Easy to book
- Fully CITB Accredited
- Official CITB Course Publications Provided
- Duration: One day (0900-1700)
- Fully Accredited Tutors
- Delegate Support Available
- CITB Certificate Provided
- All CITB Courses are Delivered in English only.
- Free on-site parking
- Lunch and Refreshments provided
Who should attend this Health & Safety Awareness course?
This Site Safety Plus course is for you if you’re considering, or already, working within the construction and civil engineering industry. This course is for those wanting to apply for the Green CSCS Labourers card.
At the end of the course you will understand:
- the need to prevent accidents
- health and safety law
- how your role fits into the control and management of the site
- risk assessments and method statements
- performing safely and asking for advice
- how to report unsafe acts to prevent an accident
- All delegates are required to complete a multiple-choice end of course test.
- Full support is available for delegates with learning concerns. Please speak to your booker and they will ensure the necessary support is in place on the day.
- On passing, you will receive a certificate in the post within 4-6 weeks.
- Certification for this course is valid for 5 years.
To remain certified in this area, you will need to retake the course before the expiry date.