First Aid at Work
Duration: 3 days
TO BOOK PLEASE CALL US ON 02380 669 305
This Dementia Awareness training course has been designed as an introduction to dementia so that carers can learn more about the subject and feel more confident about caring for someone with the condition.
Who Should Take This Dementia Awareness Training Course?
This course is designed for any staff working with dementia sufferers in a health or social care environment. This course can be used as an introduction for staff new to the area or as an excellent refresher for those seeking to maintain or update their knowledge.
- What is dementia?
- Different kinds of dementia.
- How to assist people with dementia and their carers.
- Supporting individuals with dementia.
- Managing behavioural shifts.
- Enabling and empowering individuals with dementia.