Fire Warden/Marshal Training
Fire Warden/Marshal Training Course
Duration: 3.5 hours
£85.00 + VAT
Having a designated fire warden at work is an important part of fire safety. The fire warden works together with the employer to ensure that fire safety measures and evacuation procedures are in place and are fully effective.
This course will provide you with the necessary training required to be a qualified fire warden.
It will educate you about what your and your employer’s legal duties are, will provide you with an understanding of fire, familiarise you with fire hazards and fire safety arrangements and highlight what your emergency evacuation procedures should entail.
Once completed, you will be fully prepared to take responsibility for fire safety in the workplace and ensure your and everyone’s wellbeing.
- Easy to Book
- Full delegate support
- Certificate Awarded
- Free on-site parking
- Refreshments provided
Who Should Take This Fire Warden Training Course?
This Fire Warden Training course is suitable for anyone who will be taking on the role of Fire Warden within their organisation. Anyone at nay level can attend and no previous knowledge is required.
- Why fire safety is important
- The law
- Employer and employee duties
- Understanding Fire – the fire triangle
- Types fire extinguisher and how to use them
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Identifying hazards
- Understanding the fire plan
- Fire detection and warning systems
- Emergency routes and exits
- Fire safety signs, emergency lighting
- Your role during evacuations and carrying out fire drills.
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- Their role as fire warden in the workplace and their legal duties.
- Basic principles and classifications of fires.
- Heat transmission and how fire spreads.
- How to carry out a fire risk assessment.
- Common causes of fires in the workplace.
- Control measures to minimise the risk of fire.
- Structural measures that prevent fire and smoke from spreading.
- Fire detection, fire warning, and fire equipment.
- Requirements for fire plans.
- Emergency evacuation procedures.
Tailored Fire Warden Training
If you have a specific area of Fire Warden/Marshall which requires more in-depth training to meet your audience’s needs, please call and we will be happy to discuss our flexible options and affordable prices
- There is an end of course multiple-choice assessment
- On passing the assessment, a certificate will be sent out 2- 4 weeks following the course.