Emergency First Aid
Emergency First Aid Training Courses
Duration: 1 Day
£95.00 + VAT
This First Aid course is essential for everyone in every workplace and every home; you never know when you may need to use first aid skills and have the confidence to act in a potentially life-threatening situation.
Delivered by a NUCO accredited and experienced tutor, this course will provide you with all the information needed to be able to recognise emergency situations, treat conditions and reactions and ensure that you can take appropriate action at the time of an incident.
- Easy to Book
- Fully Accredited
- Duration: One day (0900-1700)
- Delegate Support Available
- Certificate Awarded
- Free on-site Parking
- Lunch and Refreshments Provided
- Course Content
Who Should Take This Training Course?
This First Aid course is suitable for people and businesses who wish to learn new first aid skills or refresh their existing first aid skills. No previous qualifications are needed to take this course as all the basic first aid techniques are covered throughout the training.
This course is best suited to low-risk environments and workplaces, such as shops, offices and restaurants, which do not require a qualified first-aider but must appoint somebody to oversee the first aid arrangements. It is also considered best practice for employers to provide information about first aid to their employees. This course satisfies this requirement.
- Health and safety regulations
- Your first aid box
- Assessing Danger
- Airway, Response and Breathing
- Resuscitation (CPR) for adults, children and infants
- Defibrillators, things to consider and unconscious casualties.
- Recovery position
- Wounds and bleeding and shock.
- Eye injuries
- Head injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Asthma and allergic reactions
- Nose bleeds
- Heart attacks
- Hyperventilation and fainting
- Strains and strains
- Importance of Record Keeping
- You will be required to complete a multiple-choice test and complete several practical assessments which will be staged throughout the course.
- A certificate will be sent 6-8 weeks following the course.