Health & Safety
02380 66 9305
Ask us a question…
Health & Safety Services
At MSA we pride ourselves in providing a client focused service and enjoy our reputation as a supplier leading the way in quality, expertise and reliability, using the latest industry techniques in design risk management and we are focused on providing our clients with practical innovative solutions, along with current legislative advice.
Our growing team of qualified and experienced health and safety advisors are on hand to:
- Ensure all parties have a clear understanding of their duties through constant communication and consultations
- Ensure that adequate arrangements are in place for managing the project.
- Collect any surveys and reports required to pre-empt hazards associated with the works.
- Prepare the Pre-Construction Information Documents
- Assess the suitability of the Construction Phase Health and Safety Plan or prepare one
- Order the production of the Health and Safety File
- Carry out site inspections to assess the safe working practices throughout the duration of the project.
- Identify with the design team any foreseeable hazards which might affect the health, safety and welfare of those involved in the project.
To find out more about our Health & Safety services simply call us on 0238 066 9305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay Up to Date
Sign up for our regular industry bulletins, with breaking news, changes in legislation and training offers.
Welcome to our Autumn Newsletter 2020! As lockdown is relaxed and people return to their workplaces, the next challenge will be adapting open office spaces to the new normal of strict personal hygiene and physical distancing. We have been back in the office...
In 2020, a lot has happened, but nothing as significant than the impact of the global pandemic, which saw millions of businesses closed overnight, employees and managers alike, told to stay at home. After a very challenging few months, companies are emerging from...
Classroom Training or Online Course? MS Associates are strong advocates for face to face classroom-based training, but we do appreciate your decision to pick one over the other depends on your specific learning requirements. We will always try to offer our...