Health & Safety
02380 66 9305
Ask us a question…
Health & Safety Services
At MSA we pride ourselves in providing a client focused service and enjoy our reputation as a supplier leading the way in quality, expertise and reliability, using the latest industry techniques in design risk management and we are focused on providing our clients with practical innovative solutions, along with current legislative advice.
Our growing team of qualified and experienced health and safety advisors are on hand to:
- Ensure all parties have a clear understanding of their duties through constant communication and consultations
- Ensure that adequate arrangements are in place for managing the project.
- Collect any surveys and reports required to pre-empt hazards associated with the works.
- Prepare the Pre-Construction Information Documents
- Assess the suitability of the Construction Phase Health and Safety Plan or prepare one
- Order the production of the Health and Safety File
- Carry out site inspections to assess the safe working practices throughout the duration of the project.
- Identify with the design team any foreseeable hazards which might affect the health, safety and welfare of those involved in the project.
To find out more about our Health & Safety services simply call us on 0238 066 9305 or email email@example.com
Stay Up to Date
Sign up for our regular industry bulletins, with breaking news, changes in legislation and training offers.
Welcome back! We hope you enjoyed our Autumn Newsletter. Again, we received some great feedback so please keep it coming. As Christmas and the New Year approach, it’s a perfect time to reflect on what an incredible year its been for the MSA team and we want to...
A True Health and Safety Horror Story It’s autumn, the dark nights are drawing in and there’s a chill in the air. With the dark nights come Halloween, where horror stories are told as part of the Autumnal fun; an axe murderer creeping around a cabin in the woods while...
Welcome back! We hope you enjoyed our summer newsletter. We received some great feedback, so please keep it coming. As Autumn approaches and the dark evenings draw in, this seasons issue looks at how we can all promote a eco-positive work environment. Being...