Health & Safety
02380 66 9305
Ask us a question…
Health & Safety Services
At MSA we pride ourselves in providing a client focused service and enjoy our reputation as a supplier leading the way in quality, expertise and reliability, using the latest industry techniques in design risk management and we are focused on providing our clients with practical innovative solutions, along with current legislative advice.
Our growing team of qualified and experienced health and safety advisors are on hand to:
- Ensure all parties have a clear understanding of their duties through constant communication and consultations
- Ensure that adequate arrangements are in place for managing the project.
- Collect any surveys and reports required to pre-empt hazards associated with the works.
- Prepare the Pre-Construction Information Documents
- Assess the suitability of the Construction Phase Health and Safety Plan or prepare one
- Order the production of the Health and Safety File
- Carry out site inspections to assess the safe working practices throughout the duration of the project.
- Identify with the design team any foreseeable hazards which might affect the health, safety and welfare of those involved in the project.
To find out more about our Health & Safety services simply call us on 0238 066 9305 or email email@example.com
Stay Up to Date
Sign up for our regular industry bulletins, with breaking news, changes in legislation and training offers.
Welcome to our Spring Newsletter! There have been some changes here at MSA and all of them small but positive. We have installed a new kitchen, switched to a fantastic voip phone system, welcomed more great clients, and have appointed a new Director. Alison joined the...
Throughout the COVID 19 Pandemic there has been an undercurrent of concern about a component of health that has been a taboo subject for large sections of society for many years. Mental Health, or rather poor mental health. With influential figures and role models...
Take a deep breath. The end of 2020 is in sight - phew. For many of us, this has been an incredibly challenging, transformative, and life-changing year. In some ways, life went on as usual - we were still expected to show up for work, babies were born, life events...