Health & Safety
02380 66 9305
Ask us a question…
Health & Safety Services
At MSA we pride ourselves in providing a client focused service and enjoy our reputation as a supplier leading the way in quality, expertise and reliability, using the latest industry techniques in design risk management and we are focused on providing our clients with practical innovative solutions, along with current legislative advice.
Our growing team of qualified and experienced health and safety advisors are on hand to:
- Ensure all parties have a clear understanding of their duties through constant communication and consultations
- Ensure that adequate arrangements are in place for managing the project.
- Collect any surveys and reports required to pre-empt hazards associated with the works.
- Prepare the Pre-Construction Information Documents
- Assess the suitability of the Construction Phase Health and Safety Plan or prepare one
- Order the production of the Health and Safety File
- Carry out site inspections to assess the safe working practices throughout the duration of the project.
- Identify with the design team any foreseeable hazards which might affect the health, safety and welfare of those involved in the project.
To find out more about our Health & Safety services simply call us on 0238 066 9305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay Up to Date
Sign up for our regular industry bulletins, with breaking news, changes in legislation and training offers.
Did you know CSCS has changed the way you apply for your card? Most people in construction are familiar with Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) cards. It’s the card that provides proof that individuals working on construction sites have the appropriate...
Did you know… Chinese New Year is celebrated by more than 20% of the world’s population, with some celebrants calling it the Spring Festival. Here are some interesting facts that you probably didn’t know about Chinese New Year: The most fireworks are set off in the...
Welcome back! We hope you enjoyed our Autumn Newsletter. Again, we received some great feedback so please keep it coming. As Christmas and the New Year approach, it’s a perfect time to reflect on what an incredible year its been for the MSA team and we want to...