Health & Safety
02380 66 9305
Ask us a question…
Health & Safety Services
At MSA we pride ourselves in providing a client focused service and enjoy our reputation as a supplier leading the way in quality, expertise and reliability, using the latest industry techniques in design risk management and we are focused on providing our clients with practical innovative solutions, along with current legislative advice.
Our growing team of qualified and experienced health and safety advisors are on hand to:
- Ensure all parties have a clear understanding of their duties through constant communication and consultations
- Ensure that adequate arrangements are in place for managing the project.
- Collect any surveys and reports required to pre-empt hazards associated with the works.
- Prepare the Pre-Construction Information Documents
- Assess the suitability of the Construction Phase Health and Safety Plan or prepare one
- Order the production of the Health and Safety File
- Carry out site inspections to assess the safe working practices throughout the duration of the project.
- Identify with the design team any foreseeable hazards which might affect the health, safety and welfare of those involved in the project.
To find out more about our Health & Safety services simply call us on 0238 066 9305 or email email@example.com
Stay Up to Date
Sign up for our regular industry bulletins, with breaking news, changes in legislation and training offers.
We all know the usual methods to assist in making your office eco-friendlier (print only when necessary, use recycled paper, turn off electronics etc.), so here’s 5 innovative ways that you can help, that you may not have thought of: Branded Reusable Cups and...
CITB have changed the way it supports training for the construction industry. Part of this strategic change is the creation of CITB Approved Training Organisation (ATO) status that is awarded to training providers. MSA Safety have been an ATO since 2018, meaning we...
Whatever your emergency, make sure you call the right number to get the help you need quickly and efficiently. The following infographic tells you what numbers you should call and in what circumstance: