FROM £190 + VAT PER PERSON
SOUTHAMPTON OR NATIONWIDE
This one day CITB course will provide you with thorough knowledge of the role of a Temporary Works Supervisor, including a sound understanding of the risk management of temporary works.
- Easy to Book
- Fully CITB Accredited
- CITB Course Publications Provided
- Duration: One Day (0900-1700)
- Delegate Support Available
- CITB Certificate Provided
- All CITB Courses Delivered in English Only
- Online courses available
- Onsite free parking
- Refreshments provided
Who Should Attend
What You Gain
- Risk management of temporary works – safety and business related.
- The importance of the ‘4Cs’ communications, co-operation, co-ordination and competency in managing temporary works as a Temporary Works Supervisor.
- An understanding of your legal duties.
- The roles and responsibilities of the Temporary Works Supervisor.
- The role of other temporary work processes.
- An understanding of the relevant aspects of BS 5975:2008+A1:2011.
- All delegates are required to complete a multiple-choice end of course test.
- Full support is available for delegates with learning concerns. Please speak to your booker and they will ensure the necessary support is in place on the day.
- On passing, you will receive a certificate in the post within 4-6 weeks.
- Certification for this course is valid for 5 years.
- To remain certified in this area, you will need to retake the course before the expiry date.
Why Choose Us?
Our values are at the heart of everything we do, so whether you’re calling us for the first time or booking to renew your qualification; we can guarantee you’ll receive first-class service with us, time and time again.
You’ll gain more than a life skill with MSA Safety. Almost all of our courses are accredited which means you’ll achieve a qualification valid for 3-5 years after you’ve completed your training.
Your convenience is at the top of our list, which is why we work closely with trainers and providers throughout the UK to deliver first-class courses at a time and place that suits you.
Training that Works
Our efficient, cost-effective and engaging training courses are designed to improve overall business performance and equip employees with up-to-date technical skills and knowledge.
All courses are available for larger groups, delivered at a venue and on a date to suit you – just contact us for a quotation. Please note that some courses will be subject to minimum and maximum numbers.