FROM £185 + VAT PER PERSON
SOUTHAMPTON OR NATIONWIDE
This CITB one day course will explore the risks associated with non-compliance with health and safety legislation and consider how boardroom decisions impact on the health and safety of your workforce. This is a highly interactive course taught through case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual or group presentations.
- Easy to Book
- Fully CITB Accredited
- CITB Course Publications Provided
- Requirement to complete the free e-Learning course and submit the certificate prior to the start date
- Duration: One day (0900-1700)
- Delegate Support Available
- CITB Certificate Provided
- All CITB Courses Delivered in English Only
- Online courses available
- Onsite free parking
- Refreshments included
Who Should Attend
From January 2022 delegates will be expected to have either previously completed the DRHS course, or have a working knowledge of relevant H&S legislation, and it will be a requirement to complete a free e-Learning course and submit the certificate prior to the start date.
What You Gain
- Moral and human costs and the implications of decisions made in the boardroom
- The economic implications of an unsafe working environment
- Legal responsibilities with regards to health and safety
- The principles and importance of the risk assessment process
- Acquiring competent health and safety assistance and the limitations of such an appointment
- The basic tools of introducing a proactive health and safety culture
- All delegates are required to complete a multiple-choice end of course test.
- Full support is available for delegates with learning concerns.
- Please speak to your booker and they will ensure the necessary support is in place on the day.
- On passing, you will receive a digital certificate within 2-4 weeks.
- Certification for this course is valid for 5 years.
- To remain certified in this area, you will need to retake the course before the expiry date.
Why Choose Us?
Our values are at the heart of everything we do, so whether you’re calling us for the first time or booking to renew your qualification; we can guarantee you’ll receive first-class service with us, time and time again.
You’ll gain more than a life skill with MSA Safety. Almost all of our courses are accredited which means you’ll achieve a qualification valid for 3-5 years after you’ve completed your training.
Your convenience is at the top of our list, which is why we work closely with trainers and providers throughout the UK to deliver first-class courses at a time and place that suits you.
Training that Works
Our efficient, cost-effective and engaging training courses are designed to improve overall business performance and equip employees with up-to-date technical skills and knowledge.
All courses are available for larger groups, delivered at a venue and on a date to suit you – just contact us for a quotation. Please note that some courses will be subject to minimum and maximum numbers.